TGIF! Another weekend is here, bringing some down-time to re-connect!
Mercury retrograde ended for us a few days ago, it went direct August 8, 2012. Raise your hand if you’re happy to hear that!
What this means is, that the energy that had us going within and taking a pause to do some inner reflection and processing is freeing itself up and moving forward again.
Mercury retrograde is often associated with computer issues and communication problems, but really it’s a cosmic force that takes us into ourselves by turning off a lot of the outside (energetic) noise. But it can be a hard 3-4 weeks for people, which leaves some feeling out of sorts and dis-connected — especially if a lot of the process work hasn’t fully integrated.
We also had an energy shift move through creating an inner transformation, upgrading our energy right around the same time mercury went direct, so a lot has been happening! (Here’s more on that energy shift and some of the energy symptoms that can come with the upgrade!)
So, if the past several weeks have left you feeling like you’ve been hit by the proverbial runaway truck, it’s time to do some re-connecting to source and your own inner magic. And if you feel good…well, this is a good exercise to do anyway!
Gently holding our intention to firmly step into where we want to be going in life (how we want to feel, what we want to be doing etc.), is important now that things are moving. The energy has really shifted back into some sense of flow and balance over the past few days. But… we have to be fully connected to our energy (our Source) to do that. And the best way to do that is to find our inner magic again!
When we have periods of growth and discomfort, we need to re-connect to our magic, to Source and what fulfills us. It’s time to get a little “woo woo!”
Here’s your Weekend Wondering mission if you so chose to play with me!
Create a re-connection ritual to your Magical Source!
Ritual can be anything. That daily trip to Starbucks is a ritual. Family dinners are ritual. Your weekly housecleaning can be a ritual. Yet when we consciously create a ritual to fulfill a specific intent, we add a bit of magic that can be transformative.
Here’s a way to create some sacred magic to re-connect to yourself and your energy, to shake off some of that denser energy we’ve been feeling and create some energetic focus on what you want to come out of that experience.
- Do a little journaling about where you are…what you are feeling. If you had a rough last few weeks, let it out! This isn’t a pity party, but a way to assess where you are and what you are feeling.
- Then let your pen begin to share with you what you WANT to be feeling. Now that you have “emptied out,” what wants to come in?
- Sit with this. Ground your energy and connect UP into that highest vibration of YOU.Begin to imagine that you can really talk with this Highest vibration of you. In your mind, share with this energy what it’s been like as of late and where you want to be going energetically and in your life.
-Let yourself really begin to FEEL this, feel the magic of this connection. Really re-connect: let any of the energy that has kept you from feeling your magical mojo and healing drop away, as you shore up your energy connection.
-Let your Higher Self reflect back to you the energy that you can hold as you are now moving forward again. What does that feel like? Look like? Sound like?
- Then when you have a good sense of this energy — the YOU in your bigger form, in flow, heading forward….pull that into your belly. Spend some time anchoring all this into your body.
- Let yourself shift into play mode as you come out of meditation and move through the day. Begin to notice things in your home, your space or what you find as you are out and about that reflect this connection to your Source energy.
- Then create an alter, or simply place those things as reminders all around you. This can be the ritual – the placing of items around you and in your space with the intent that you are creating more connection to Self and the magic you hold!Through this process, you are creating an energetic “space” that holds the energy and thought vibration of what you want. Create some magic in your space with flowers, crystals, notes, images…whatever speaks to you, so that as you spend time with and around those objects, you re-enforce your awareness to your energy.
- Feel your magic! And stay aware of this as you move about your week. You can journal or just ponder on what happens to you as you take in the energy of your space and your magical objects! How does this change your energy? How does it change your perspective? Do you begin to see yourself and the world differently? Do you feel more connected?
Sometimes we have to shake out our space along with our energy to create reminders of our connection to Source. And after the past few weeks, where things have felt a bit heavy, hard and deep, shaking it up and creating an energy of the POWER we have when we find our inner magic and connection to Source is a good thing!
Please do let me know how it goes! Leave a comment or stop by the Expanded Pathways Facebook page and share your “aha’s!”
Think deep, have fun! It’s all about transforming yourself to transform your world!
Stacy Vajta is a master energy healer, helping Indigos and other energy-aware folks work with their energy and transform their lives. She's on a mission to help those who feel stuck get to the energetic root of the matter and expand! Visit her Expanded Pathways website.